Who should I throw this stack o' cash at?

I have roughly $250 that I can (possibly) spend. I want some new jojos, and stopped throwing for a while, so I don’t really know what to buy.

I was thinking about the Sengoku Nobunaga (Is that how you spell it) and a CzechPoint or possibly one of the CLYW’s. Also was looking at the Valor, and possibly a Cascade.

I’m open to anything, even B/S/T things for sale. Would like to buy multiple yoyos (at least 2) instead of throwing it all at one yoyo.

Help plis?

1 Like

So not the Evora (Titanium by emerging company Luftverk) then? $270.

G2 Marvel looks great. Haven’t played one.

Hmm… I’m quite liking the purple color and the ceramic bearing on the Evora… but I don’t really know if I want to own more than one Ti throw at a time.

I’m really not feeling the shape of the Marvel to be honest. The cup looks great and I like the colorways… but the shape just seems kind of meh for me. I like more complex shapes, if that makes any sense. Not to mention it’s completely sold out here on YYE.

There’s always the slasher and anglam 2. Sturm panzer has been putting out some really nice stuff and yoyostudiollama has some odd things. Yoyorecreation just announced new colors for their rebellion line as well for AP.

I would say get a Sengoku nubonaha and Yoyofactory Cyborg 2.0.
Or get a CLYW Orca And Yoyofactory 2hot.
Or get a Sturm panzer three shapes are pretty unusual or unique.

Throw it at me! Oh wait. For second I thought you were offering free money :stuck_out_tongue:

Get the CZPoint. You can wait a little bit for new colorways to come out, they’re rumored to be anodized by Turning Point from the ask.fm: http://ask.fm/Yoyofactoryfm/answer/129625844995

my Sengoku Nobunaga might finally ship to my house today, I’ll let you know how it plays once I get it!

Draupnir and one of the many budget metals out there?

Slasher and a budget metal or some accessories, or everything on the Anglam 2.

Nobunaga just arrived, finished doing a short 2 minute session and I have to say that I love it as much as my favorite yoyo.

Do you think it’s worth buying? If you think it’s that good, I might buy the Nobunaga and a CzechPoint.

Just replied to your PM and did a small comparison and contrast review on the 3 bi-metals I already have and where it ranks alongside with my 13 yoyos that are still in my commission.