Who shared the wonderful world of "YO" today? Here's a yo challenge

It’s time to break out of forum mode and get out there into the real world and share some yo!

So here’s the challenge, share yoyoing three times a week. That’s it! Share with friends, strangers, doesn’t matter. I’ve tried to do this for the last four years and it’s been great. Share your experiences here if you like.

Shared yoyoing with some kids three weeks ago and was asked to attend a birthday party yesterday to give a yo demo and help any kids interested in yoyoing. Small group of ten and it went very well.

10 Likes

I threw a yo-yo at some kid the other day and he was some kind of total ingrate who didn’t appreciate it, just my luck. “Why’d you throw that at me”, he says, “Ouch! My Head”, he says!

Ingrates!

9 Likes

That’s why you don’t throw in front of mirror. lol Also you shouldn’t really talk to yourself. :rofl:

6 Likes

Already done, mini show waiting for the subway :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I did a yoyo demonstration for three classes of 2nd graders yesterday. After explaining the basics of modern yoyos, I showed them my extended routine from UYYC. They loved it and peppered me with questions for the next fifteen minutes. They kind of freaked out when I pulled out the Flight and Mighty Flea to demonstrate the different kinds of yoyos.

5 Likes