Who makes the best yoyos (merged topics)

Yomega of course!

DOOD YOYOFAKTORY IZ TEH BEST KOMPANY EVAR!!! DEY LIEK HAV SO MANEE YOYOZ AND THEY HAVE SO MUCH SWAAAAGGGGGG AND THEY LIEK ALWAYZ WIN WERLDS. I WANNA BE SPONSORED BY YOYOFAKTORY. DOOD HOW KAN I GET DEM 2 SPONSOR ME?!?!!??

Seriously though, there is no best company.

The one that makes you happy.

If yoyoing was that easy…

Their, there, they’re, its all the same! :stuck_out_tongue:

I knew nobody would say that. That was for me because I hang with them at contests and brandon has gave me free yoyos shirts bearings etc. just for nothing.

Whoever makes these:

http://lf.staplespromotionalproducts.com/lf?set=color[710],animate[false],scale[250],view_code[f1],env[live],output_format[jpg],style_number[806LX]&call=url[file:san/com/style.chain]

Random note, I’ve attempted 2A with these in the store and actually got some ‘wows’ when I was just flinging them around.

In all seriousness, it’s all preference and when it comes down to it, depends on one’s loyalty to a particular brand.

Who do you think makes better yoyos - YYJ or YYF

Neither.
Yomega will prevail at the end with Ultra plastic’s
dont worry!

I like the revenger :slight_smile:

(Question was which is better: YYF or YYJ, before the topics being merged)

Both. Neither.

Really, it depends. I have some by both, and I like them all.

My favorite yoyo at the moment is a YYJ DM2 followed by a Phenom, Phenomizm and a Speeder2 in that order. I have other YYJ products and am planning more YYJ purchases. I currently have 9 YYJ yoyos in my collection and if my numbers are correct, it appears there’s another 14 yoyos by YYJ I am interested in getting, some being “cheap plastics” and some being higher cost metal/plastic yoyos, and a couple being full metals.

With YYF, I have 9 in my collection, so it matches my YYJ in numbers. While my favorites are the Protostar and Northstar, there are a couple in there I simply can’t or won’t use. I bought the Shaqler Japanese benefit yoyo, which I don’t want to play. The Mighty Flea, which believe it or not is my first metal yoyo, currently requires a skill set above what I have to be able to utilize it. At the same time I can get tremendous fun from my WHIP, and I use my ONE for playing along with my kids as I’m walking them through the beginner tricks.

Currently, I’m not looking to expand my YYF collection, but that will most likely change. YYF makes a lot of good stuff, and so does YYJ. They each make unique products so there’s no “this YYJ compares to that YYF” type thing going on.

Now, to state my opinion, I do in fact like YYJ MORE than I like YYF, and that’s evident by what I have, what I’ve spent and what I plan to get. Would I ever say anything negative about YYF? No, at least not intentionally. Do I think YYJ makes better yoyos over YYF? Well, better is a relative term. For me, I seem to be finding stuff I really like in the YYJ line, so again, for my usage, it appears that YYJ makes yoyos that are better suited for how I play, and so in those regards, then I guess that means YYJ makes better yoyos.

Personally, I don’t think it’s true that YYJ makes better yoyos than YYF. These companies make very different yoyos. YYJ seems to have the exclusive on the plastic/metal market though.

I’m also biased. The DM2 is my favorite yoyo at the moment.

Haha I love you.

YOMEGA LIVES THE DARK POWER OF THE OOCH ARMY COMPELS YOU!

That ooch guy is creepy…

It was funny at worlds this year Omega had a table. But the whole time I just saw the two lonely guys waiting to sell something. Not one person wanted to go while everyone was hanging at the yyj, duncan, and werrd tables.

@Studio42 I don’t think that it is fair to say that yyj makes better yoyos for you if you haven’t even tried all of each companies yoyos.

Ooch was really cool when I met him, he was a super nice guy.

Fine. Have each company send me a complete set and I’ll dive into it.

1 Like