Who likes the Miami Dolphins? This is Yoyo related

I left that thread there for 14 hours waiting for you to tell us how it was yo-yo related. You didn’t. I’ve never had any problem with you Joey, in fact, I believe I’ve sent you stuff before that you were in need of. (at least I think it was you)

My guess is you posted that assuming it would get moved, then you could complain how the moderators moved it and ruined the fun. Not buying it.

I put it there because it was Yoyo related and I knew it was. I said to everyone it was Ito related and of course it got moved. I had not intention on it getting moved or I wouldve just posted it in this section but it didn’t belong in this section. Like I stated in the message before commenting on studio42’s post is why I posted it how I did. If im saying it’s Ito related then why would I keep reiterating it. It was Yoyo related but of course as a mad you move anything you deem to be in the wrong section. I understand where you would think it was untwisted but I said it was Yoyo related.

Hate football. Skiing is where its at!

Then this thread is a wrap.

All he had to do was pm a mod telling them what his intensions were. But he just couldn’t do that.