Who is your favorite YoYo maker? (merged)

Yoyofficier

Agreed

G-Squared, but I’m sure this is something which you all already knew.

Wow there are more YYF fans on this board than I thought. I too like YYF. And One Drop. And CLYW. I used to like YYJ when Hitmans and XConvicts and Speeders were all the rage.

EDIT: I forgot to mention C3. C3 has given me the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. Props to Walter.

EDIT 2: Also forgot SPYY.

Clyw
Turning point
Yoyorecreation

CLYW For me now I’m not saying they are “The Best” But I like there yoyo’s and there marketing strategy
And their players as well as there Ask.FM page that is so much fun to read.

a second campany that I enjoy would be yoyofactory. I used to not like them as much as becuase my first 4 no 5 yoyo’s were from yoyofactory so I kinda "Sick: of there design of yoyo’s and wanted to try something new (CLYW) But with the release of the Too hot USA Shutter Space Cowboy And som many others I’m really starting to like them again. And I still go back and throw some of my old YYFs and those yoyo’s are just fun to play with especially the Primo I love that yoyo.

I just got a Primo this week, but I haven’t tried it yet. I kept hearing so many great things about it, so I had to have one.

Yea I really like my Primo its a fun yoyo. Don’t expect much as far as grinds though its more of a glossy finish not a grinding finish

Yeah, I read that it’s a 7075 too. I might not even get a chance to throw it later today. Lately, I’ve been catching up on some of the older YYF throws.

TP
YYR
CLYW

Oh I didnt know it was 7075

Just wanna know

Of those, YoyoFactory. However, my favorite company overall for yoyos is CLYW. You listed “some other site.” I would have selected that if you said company and not site. I buy 99% of my stuff off of YYE, not any other site.

Ew duncan yomega yoyojam gross

Obviously General-Yo.

I’m a fanboy.

General-Yo hands down, for many reasons.

Depends on what I’m throwing…

One Drop

YoyoFactory, hands down.  :wink:

You may want to read this thread too:

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,82597.msg926838.html#msg926838