Who else throws with less than 10 digits?

Yes!!! Expect a video of this in the near future!

3 Likes

You bastard :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Crushed up my left hand pretty good in a car accident a few years back. Still haven’t gotten it back to near its original flexibility, but still slangin all 10. Hopefully one day I’ll be good enough for that to affect my throw :expressionless:

3 Likes

Honorable mention? Bone caused my shaving sharp NextGen tomahawk to glance around as completely severe. Tip was hanging from the nail bed and did not amuse the wife when I was wagging it at her to take pictures. A ‘tip’ to you’z other hubbies out there.

I’ve also got this ratchet pinky tip on the throw hand that I tore the tendon off the bone whilst climbing this heinous and thin 5.12 crack climb that would only fit my pinky and ring finger tips, over and over. The pinky finally gave up at some point. Even popped it could still be wedged in a ‘v’ portion to hang from so no worries flashing that crack.

Tommy Caldwell lost 1 to the table saw. Still climbs like a beast. On The Dawn Wall.

5 Likes

Congrats here’s your award :trophy:
That looks super gnarley!!!

3 Likes

Because grammar I don’t even know what happened.

1 Like

This reminded me of an old motorcycle forum post on why it’s a bad idea to try and clean it fast using a rag with the bike in 1st gear, sucked his hand right into the meat grinder. :persevere: