Who are YOU?

Hi! My name is Davis Keene. I am 13 years old and live in Needham, MA. I started throwing about 2 1/2 years ago when i saw Yoyo-people perform at my local library. I got into it for 9 months then took a 9 month break, and now i’m right back in. I go to public school and I love science. I have other hobbies, like Tennis, Soccer, and occasionally looking at things under my 1000x microscope. I don’t have a job, but I do chores from time to time. I have lived in needham my entire life. My favorite yoyo players are Paul Dang, Augie Fash, and Zach Gormley.

Hello all, my name is Ricardo. I am 18 years old and I live in Cocoa, FL. I got into yoyoing about a year and 8 months ago. A guy came into my youth group busting out some wicked yoyo tricks, and I just had to get one. When I was a little under a year I went into my school’s talent show and I got second place. That is how I got a friend of mine into yoyoing. Unfortunately, the three of us live kind of far away from each other, but we still see each other from time to time. I have gone to worlds twice and it has been a great experience and if anybody has not gone to any contest, I would highly recommend it, it is a lot of fun. Anyways, I am a freshmen in college (which is 100x better than high school :wink: ) haha. I am planning to graduate next semester and hopefully go in the U.S. Airforce. Other hobby’s of mine are: Soccer (waiting for that world cup, GO BRAZIL! ), basketball, playing drums, reading, and of course throwing metal objects on a string like stated above. I am originally from El Salvador. I am fluent in both spanish and english, but spanish is my mother tongue. My current favorite yoyo players are Charles Haycock, Jensen Kimmit, and Luis Villasenor.

hi! i’m isaac, a high school senior with a penchant for engineering, cad design, skateboarding, and reading. i am pretty square around people but can be pretty funny when i find a group of people that i vibe with. i am jewish, a furry, lgbtq, and have depression. happy to add to the chat tho!
also, @JeiCheetah your sona is super cute

1 Like