Who are you most excited to see attending Worlds 2018?

With worlds 2018 coming up, I’d like to see which player carries the most hype. Comment down below because I’d like to see :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bergy is love, Bergy is life.

3 Likes

RYOTA OGI!! :smiley: so hype!

3 Likes

@JeiCheetah He’s so underated now, and hopefully it changes.

tbh Gentry, Colin, Evan, and Jason?

thurrs prolly more im missing :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I hope that Alex “Warp Speed” Garcia shows up at Worlds this year!

1 Like

I’m really excited again for @Evan_Nagao just because his approach at Nationals worked so well and was such a solid routine. I think everyone who was in 1A finals at US Nationals could really hold their own on stage in China.

But I think who I am most excited to ‘see’ are possibly the players from China who we may not even know about. The new names that don’t normally get a chance to get on stage at Worlds from China. I’m thinking we could possibly get really surprised by someone (or more than one!)

5 Likes

^^^^^THIS!

1 Like

Yeah, I really think the players from China need more attention from the yoyoing community too! I think they’re rly underestimated.

Evan Nagao, so far, is two-time U.S. National 1A Champ, beating out Gentry Stein both times, I might add. Plus, he’s the son of Alan Nagao, the founder of Team High Performance, the legendary 90s yo-yo demonstration team, of which two-time U.S. National 2A Champ Alex “Warp Speed” Garcia was the team captain.

2 Likes

This guy

2 Likes