While We Sleep - Video Production by Josh Yee

Full length yoyo videos are rare to see, and many have felt that there isn’t a place for them anymore. I knew I wanted to create a yoyo video that showcased my tricks as well as making a cinematic experience.

I am proud to present a video that has been years in the making. This video is a statement of who I am, where I’ve been, and to show I can still be up with the cutting edge of 1a trick creation .

Thanks to Mei who was a huge help in making this possible.

Enjoy!

(Using KnotCreators IceWoof!)

17 Likes

That was the most complicated yoyoing I have ever seen!

6 Likes

That was wonderful. Every aspect of that video was top notch. Not sure if anyone doubted your skill, but if they did you just brought fire down… or conjured the fire up. There’s a reason we don’t see 7 min videos like that. Thank you for posting that work of art.

6 Likes

Killer trick video. So many good combos in there. I really like the foot kick to double gt.

3 Likes

That was well done and highly entertaining. Awesome job @JeiCheetah

3 Likes

That was an awesome vid.

1 Like

Mission accomplished. Must feel good!

Bring back mainstream contest recap videos

1 Like

Excellent. Where’s the blue mini van? :thinking:

Very nice production, Thanks Josh.

For those who would never understand this reference, in Josh’s old vids he always ended the video with a mini van image. Why? You would need to ask Josh.

2 Likes

My Icewolf Stock just went up, its a great yoyo. Thanks for sharing some skills @JeiCheetah

4 Likes

Amazing cinemaphotography. Love the creative throwing, overall color pallete, location, attire and longer format. Even the vocals, normally not my thing, really work and it wouldn’t be the same without.

4 Likes

Everyone should watch this again! And again!

And again!

4 Likes