Which yoyo would you like to see in titanium?

Code 2 or Superstar!

Titanium TenYoYoDrop Bear or Titanium DTI BassBoost. My 2 favorite yoyos, turned into Ti.

Onedrop Code 1, Code 2, Clyw Avalanche, Onedrop Dang…

Any one drop, chief, or any vs. newton

An entirely new yoyo, because any Aluminum yoyo won’t play the same as a Titanium counterpart (Think Ti-Walker & Sky Walker).

After a lot of thought… The TI Peak would be incredible.

The price would be insane too

Butterfly

i was thinking about that. haha. what if there were like, only 3 made. think about it man. people pay like 300 for a aluminum one.

a classic with a twist sounds like fun

What about a nessie or albatross

It was already said, but I think the KLR would be awesome made out of titanium.

A Ti Butterfly sounds fun too.

None - a needless extravagance that offers little, if any benefit or improvement in the play of the yoyo. The cost/benefit is not there.

In that case, I think they would go for about $800 or more on the bst because of the fact it’s already a peak, only 3 in existence and it’s titanium…

i agree with you to some point, but for me it is more of the collectors aspect of the TI throw that makes it so wanted.

i could see them going for 800 easily. it would be so crazy.

I have never seen an organic-shaped titanium, though. It may be really hard to machine. But it would be awesome, haha!

Wasn’t the Aurora a fairly organic-shaped Ti yoyo? I remember it being designed to be a “normal” shaped throw using the advantages of Ti to redistribute the weight (thinner walls so more weight could be put on the rims for spin times, etc.).

I don’t think it would necessarily be that hard. Maybe heavy but they make TONS of things out of titanium; jewelry, aircraft parts, pretty much anything.

I want to see something in Tungsten!

any one drop or turning point

The One Drop Sovereign was Ti and it was pretty organic.

I dont agree. you can machine it thinner which can hel in weight distribution