Which yoyo should I review?

read question

i’d like to see a counter attack review

Yeah I think people are gonna want a review on the avant garde and counter attack. Haven’t seen. Many on here…

yea, i only wanted to see a review on the counter attack, 'cause i was thinking of getting one soon ;D

I may actually end up doing a 3 way review on the c-a, avant garde, and the g5…

I think the Avante Garde is the only one needing a review.

At least in my opinion, I seem to have read enough stuff about the Counter Attack and it’s not one that’s on my want list at the moment. I have a ONE and i like it, and have read reviews on it.

The G5 has gotten plenty of reviews as well, but at the price tag, a few more won’t hurt. Although I have to admit this is currently not a yoyo on my want list. Who knows, your review might change that.

The Avante Garde is new. It needs a review ASAP. But all I can say is that this is another model I am not interested in. Either way, it needs a review.

That would be both ambitious and beneficially informative. Studio42 might be right though. I am anxious to hear a report on the Avant Garde. If I were to venture a guess I suspect you will find the Avant Garde makes Varsity with the Counter Attack pluggin’ away on the JV squad.

Wow. Best metaphor I’ve heard all day.

1 Like

maybe you should just do a review on the avant garde… i realize the counter attack isnt on most peoples “want list” but the best way to see if the counter attack is a good throw is to buy it myself and try it out