Hey everybody,(It is me again.)
It is getting close to my birthday, it is February 28, and I have been looking to find a yo-yo to put on my birthday list, but I can’t seem to pick one yet. The ball bearing yo-yos I have are the Legacy, Big Ben, Dark Magic, Fast 201, Duncan Mosquito, Duncan Dragonfly, and the Duncan Bumble Bee.
My Preferences are:
- My Price Range is preferably between $10 to $20.
- I will use it for advance string tricks.
- The only modification I am willing to do, is to pour flowable silicone in it, but I don’t want to have to recess it though.
- I don’t care about the color as long as it is not pink, purple, and yellow.
- I prefer a yo-yo that I could just take the response out, if I want to, to put silicone in it.
- The only shape I don’t want is imperial shape.
- I want a yo-yo that is durable, not fragile.
- I prefer it to be at least 60 grams.
- I prefer it to be unresponsive.
Sorry for being picky, and thank you in advance.