Which Yo-Yo should I get?

I recommend either this or this

Would probly do the hubstack genesis since you can always just remove the stacks if you donā€™t like it

Any reason you wonā€™t be going with one of the other new ones?

Also that classic superstar is 100% not worth it. Considering how cheap they are on the BST and the fact that the updated 2013 version is cheaper new I see no point in purchasing that.

Iā€™d go horizon because my style has a lot of grind tricks however I donā€™t have any opinion on the genesis

I agree with what you said about the superstar completely. Only reason I say old superstar over the new one is because my dad pays for the yoyos, but doesnt let me use bst. also I have 3 of the old ones, so I know how they play. I havenā€™t tried the new ones and therefore cannot judge. I personally do not like many if any of the new yyf models.

1 Like

So i guess iā€™ll just buy the hubstack genesis and keep the hubstacks on to learn. Then after they go off.

I still recommend a superstar over a genesis, just because of the feel. Just my opinion. They both play similarly, and are amazing performers. you won;t be disappointed. Genesis has better grinds.

ok thanks for your help. I cant wait to get my genesis.

you getting the all black version?

Yes I am, it happens to be the only color that yoyoexpert offers.

You could get the new orange citrus genesis for $5 more than the hubstack if youā€™re buying new. Thatā€™d be my personal preference