Which yo-yo is most like the Arctic Circle 2?

AC2 has always been a favorite of mine.

Since they aren’t making it anymore, was wondering if CLYW or perhaps someone else has anything similar.

2 Likes

The Arctic Circle

4 Likes

The reason you aren’t getting any replies is because this question is very hard to answer based on high levels of potential subjectivity.

Yoyos that some people consider to feel similar, might not feel similar to other people; This depends on what attributes of a yoyo one tends to focus on and appreciate.

I’d say your best bet is to go after a borealis, because of the fact that it was the next step in Zach Gormeleys signature model line.

1 Like

Honestly I was trying to simply find the one that is closest in size, shape, and weight.

I tried initially to simply go down the list of all the throws that YYE sells and compare the specs, but that was impractical because there are so many.

I gotcha. Even within the same size/shape/weight there can be a noticable difference in play based off overall weight distribution.

I’ll try and think of some for a bit though, so I’ll post if I can figure out any.

1 Like

Not sure if you’re looking for something currently in stock or to score off the BST. I recommend the CLYW/OD summit. The shape and overall weight are very similar. Plus you could switch out the side effects to change the weight based off preference.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time.

I guess people were right about throws playing differently regardless of being the same size and shape, because I had a summit and I thought he AC2 plays way lighter.

2 Likes