which would you buy?

$75? Capless…

Yea that’s what I said but Caribou Lodge might have some better throws.

Duncan echo is also in the 40-50 range but still is a great throw.

^ Goodness, so many double/triple/quadruple/penta posts today. C’mon people. Put what you want to say in a single post. No need to make a bunch of consecutive posts. It’s good manners (and a forum rule) , and there’s always the edit/modify button in case you need to make some changes. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, it’s just a bit annoying. :slight_smile:

But yeah, the Capless is a great option for around $75.

He is new to the forums and is still getting a hang of it.

Capless is your choice!

He is new to the forums and is still getting a hang of it.

Capless is your choice!

Oh yes, I’m sorry. I just noticed that, so just use what I said for future reference I guess! :slight_smile:

I agree completely. The summit outplays all the CLYWs IMO.

Geeze are you a forum moderator in training? Yesterday you get on one person for saying he only had one yoyo like you needed to give him a lesson on how to appriciate what he has and today you get on a new guy for posting a couple times in a row. Its not a big deal. That little life lesson was more annoying then the guys double post… something to keep in mind for next time I guess.

P.S

Another great yoyo for taking it to the next level is the Skywalker. In its hype days its was insanely expensive but due to some unfortunate actions by the companies owner the value has dropped a lot. However its by far my favorite yoyo and after tons and TONS of high end yoyos I still pick one of my skywalkers up every day. Sorry dont wanna cluster your head with a million choices but skywalkers can be found pretty cheap these days and are amazing.

Yes, I was in a bad mood, and I guess I took it out a bit on the forum. As stated, above, I had no idea he was a new member, and I guess my OCD was lighting up. For that I’m very sorry, and would like to welcome U2588kid to the forums. Sorry I gave you such a sour entrance.

As for yesterday, I was reading a post by Studio42 where he was telling how when he went to Vietnam, he saw people who were unable to buy what we consider budget metals all because of the price. There, the currency isn’t worth much, and it just made me think of my life, and how lucky I am to be in the situation I’m in. I guess I just thought of that, and I explained myself in an earlier post. I’ll try to refrain from posting if it’s annoying that many people. Good day and sorry.

EDIT: Let’s not jack this thread. For any further complaints about me, please send a PM. I’ll reply in a timely fashion.

oh don’t worry. I got that a few times.

Ehh, I feel te Chief is more well rounded. What I hated about the Summit was its limited customization. Usually, you would think side effects would help, but no. I felt the thing played pretty bulky mostly because of its wide and bulky stature. So I wanted to make it lighter. But you know what? You can’t. It was built on Ultralites, the lightest side effect. However, IF it were to be built on spikes originally so that maybe people could make it heavier AND lighter, I would be much more satisfied.

Anyone get me?

When I was learning there was no advanced part one/part two lol

I get you and was thinking the same exact thing the other day. I wish they never gave side effect yoyos ultralights cause its nice to have a option to get it lighter. If you think its bulky though throw some brass domes in it lol. Its a freaking tank. I wish they would of made it a bit lighter and put domes in it but they have sold a lot the way they are so I doubt they will change it and from the testing they chose the lighter run. I honestly wish they made lighter yoyos in general just to give some different feel. I got a 54 and put ultralights in it and that thing is amazing. Seems like its always 55-57 grams or heavier.