Which silicone should I get?

Please help me choose! There’s to many choices! And I’m only getting one tube of it.

Which ever one will match the majority of your yoyos. The most aesthetically pleasing for your main color scheme. For me this would probably be the clear one actually, because with blue, yellow, and purple yoyo’s clear would look the best, with a black in second.

Clear flowable.

It goes with everything.

Problem solved. You’re welcome!

Disagree. I personally can’t stand flowable. Every time I use it, the tube explodes…
I use permatex RTV. It’s tha best.

most people go with red or clear.
I don’t really see how it makes a difference though, as you don’t see the response unless you take it apart.

I don’t see how the actual color itself makes a difference, it’s all the formulation. But as far as the Permatex product is concerned, I’ve got yoyos from BST done in flowable, red and blue. I gotta say I like the feel of flowable the best. It’s all a matter of preferences.

But as far as caring what color it is, it’s buried in the yoyo, nobody is going to see it unless you’re using a clear modified FHZ. In those regards, use what gives you the feel and performance you’re looking for.