Which should i buy? Again

so not christmas present for you? Well the dad ya got there seems a tad strict dontcha think! >:(

And purchase the new C3 Yoyodesigns alpha crash. Totally obliterates all yoyos in the $10 to $20 range imo! (except a modded classic)

Dont get the whip, it sucks. Get the PSG and Classic. The classic is 10x better than the protostar if you put a kk in it. But point is, the whip sucks, it’s really bad.

No, the Whip doesn’t suck.

The Whip comes in two flavors: The Ann Connolly Champions Edition comes in a marbled blue and includes a CBC Centertrac bearing. It’s like you’re buying the bearing at a discount and they throw in the yoyo for free. Then there is your regular Whip, which comes in solid colors and includes a YYF flat bearing. Other than that, there’s no size, finish, weight or dimension differences.

This is why people think it sucks. But it doesn’t. It’s very light. At 56.2 grams, it’s about 8-10 or more grams lighter than most yoyos out there. As a result, it’s not going to tolerate bad technique. Also due to the low weight, it is simply incapable of massively long spin times. Is this sounding bad?

It shouldn’t be. I can get through any trick I can do with this yoyo. I can’t get through all my combos, but I’m a slow player and sometimes I am pushing myself beyond what I can get away with when I’m using a heavier yoyo. What do I need to do? Play faster, play cleaner, throw harder. Yeah, that’s the issue. It ain’t the yoyo, it’s the thrower!! I’ve also seen Ann herself IN PERSON throw this thing down, and of course, her being a thousand times the player I am, is capable of doing absolutely amazing things with it.

Do I recommend the Whip? No, not as a primary throw. Mostly as part of my set of “trainers”, where due to things with the yoyo itself(size, shape, weight) forces me to do something to improve my “game”. Also, it’s a great carry-around throw, and good for new people to learn to bind on. I personally don’t grab either of my Whips very often, but when I do, I have a LOT of fun.

On a more serious note, in this instance, I’m going to suggest the Classic with a full width C bearing and the PSG GEM. I think those are the ones you’re gonna enjoy the most for now.

This. Don’t get anything else. Well, maybe the PSG, but just ditch the YYJ Classic altogether.

Dark Magic 2. It looks great. It spins well. It is a nice size. It has silicone response. Perfection. Oh and slap a kk in there for 5a… Just sayin…

DM2 !! :slight_smile:

Nahh, Its because he already gave me an advance Christmas present during November.

My store does not have an Alpha Crash, the only C3’s they have are DiBase, Halo and Capless. Im really willing to buy here at YYE but my mom wont let me use her credit card and when i tried to buy, the shipping fee is a whopping 27 dollars.