Which one!

Hey guys i couldnt deciede which yoyo i should buy but there is a something you need to know about this topic this will going be my first profesionel yoyo and i play it for 3 weeks and i can do kwiibo a half becausemy yoyo stops(its blazing teens L3) and i search some and i found 5 yoyos which one is the best
1-YYF 888X
2-YYF Genesis
3-YYF Proton
4-CLYW-Cliff
5-ILOVEYOYO-Sakura Se

if you share your opinion with me i will be glad thank you

Sory for wrong type of topic first and guys i couldnt deciede which yoyo i should buy but there is a something you need to know about this topic this will going be my first profesionel yoyo and i play it for 3 weeks and i can do kwiibo a half becausemy yoyo stops(its blazing teens L3) and i search some and i found 5 yoyos which one is the best if you share your opinion with me i will be glad thank yo

Any of those will do what you want. Of your list, I did not care for the 888x, Genesis or thte Sakura SE. You should interpret this as “they didn’t go well with his preferences”.

I do own the Proton and the Cliff. They play nothing alike. The Cliff is kind of slow, BIG but is smooth and stable. I think for the money, an Arctic Circle or Chief would be a much wiser choice
The Proton is a good all around yoyo, around $100 and very well made. It’s stable, smooth and quite powerful. It’s not super fast, but it ain’t slow either and loves being pushed fast.

Since we’re talking your FIRST pro yoyo, why not consider aiming a bit wider. I just got the new SuperStar and I have good hopes for that. The YYF Equilateral is also a great yoyo.

The RecRec sine//saw is also very good and a fraction of the price and is every bit an awesome performer.
You may also want to look at One Drop, with the Code 2 being probably one of the front-runners to be considered.

I think before you move forward too much, I think you should have your budget clear for the item(s) you want, EXCLUDING shipping. Also, how open are you to other models? DO you feel you need to use up your budget? Are there any features you want/desire? Any preferences you’ve developed? There’s a large number of amazing yoyos at various price ranges as well as materials.

Do yourself a favor and pick up a Genesis, they are incredible throws, especially for the price. You can get the one currently available or you could wait a little while and get the updated version.

Out of the choices you gave us I, according to my preferences would go for the Genesis any day.

You already made a topic about this, no need for two. Check my answer in the other topic.

Studio 42 thank you for answerin to me you say proton i think … but why not genesis why not 888x why not sakura se these are good yoyos too my budget is Ok for these yoyos dont wory i think all of the spends i will buy strings too 100 or 50 pack of them green … whatever i wouldnt decided yet could you tell me which one is better clearly

Ok everyone has there own style and preference so pretty much everyone will tell you to get a different throw

So!

I own an 888 its a good throw but its diameter is pretty small my friend has a genesis witch has a wider gap wich you might like but its a bit too heavy for my liking the other throws i havent benn able to ply with too much but One drop sells Good yoyos and clyw sells very good yoyos

Right now My favorit throw is the one drop x clyw summit

But buy whatever you want everyone is different ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

your L3 should be able to do all of your tricks just fine
your bearing just might need a cleaning

get the cliff it plays great will take anything u throw at it

guys i couldnt deciede which yoyo i should buy but there is a something you need to know about this topic this will going be my first profesionel yoyo and i play it for 3 weeks and i can do kwiibo a half becausemy yoyo stops(its blazing teens L3) and i search some and i found 5 yoyos which one is the best
YYF - 888x
YYF - Genesis
YYf - Proton
CLYW - Cliff
ILOVEYOYO - Sakura SE
if you share your opinion with me i will be glad thank you

Well, the L3 is pretty undersized so the 888 will be similar in that respect. I think the Cliff is pretty large so it may be uncomfortable for you if you don’t have much experience with yoyos…

They are all good yoyos. It really comes down to what you can, comfortably, afford.

I’d avoid the 888x personally as I’ve heard mixed things about it, and the Cliff might be a bit extreme for your first yoyo (large, obscure shape)…

Out of the other 3, its really a case of picking which one you like the look of most as they’re all fantastic throws. Personally I’d get the Proton, but that’s just my preference. =)

Edit: You say this will be your first professional yoyo, but your info says that your favourite yoyo is the Superstar?

The Genesis may be a good choice. It’s large, pretty wide, and is really stable. All of these are great characteristics for a beginner throw.