Final yoyo decision

So there are a handful of yoyos that I want to get, but I think there should be some approval in all of them. These are the yoyos I wanna get:

Wangle - 55$

Genpop - 60$

Sugar - 45$

Kim 23- 60

1 Like

I like the sugar I don’t have any of the others

3 Likes

Wangle and sugar are good. The other 2 are probably good. Just get whichever one you like most

3 Likes

I’m there with you. I’m between the Wangle and Sugar.

1 Like

Sugar is my favorite yoyo and what I use to compete. I like it more than the wangle and i haven’t tried the other 2.

1 Like
  • explore other brands
  • inevitably decide to stick to your favorite
  • read up on specs and descriptions
  • inevitably go with your first choice you were ignoring
  • get the one with the coolest color

cut out the time and just get the one you already chose in ur head. have fun

5 Likes

So buy only mk1 or G2 yo-yos. Gotcha.

6 Likes

the problem is that sugar is out of stock :l

Honestly, unless you’re going for tip-top, peak performance or collecting, just get the throw(s) that most appeal to you, be it their story/history, the company, the aesthetic, the shape, the color. The point is to play with them, if you don’t like it, you’re less likely to play with them.

Tbf, some might surprise you. You may not know it, but the next throw you get may be the throw you use for the next few months and the one you’ve been anticipating for months might be the first to go up on BST years down the line.

6 Likes

Get the Genpop…

2 Likes

Yeah, i’ve done research on the genpop, and I like the very wide shape. Maybe Genpop or sugar :thinking:

Buy a monopheasant and gravitony

2 Likes

For me the Genpop seems super interesting I would go with that but I never tried it, just from specs and look.
I have the Sugar and I do not like it at all, the Kim23 is a beast and I liked it a lot!

2 Likes

Yo what don’t you like about sugar? Just curious! Not implying your wrong or anything just wondering what about it wasn’t to your liking bc It seemed good when I tried it at club.

1 Like

Tbh I found it quite mid, with no personality, I mean it does work and it work fine but nothing that blow me up just a “normal” modern yoyo as there are thousand around, in the list he write in my opinion there is much better stuff, maybe it wasn’t just for me the Sugar sometimes it can happen, I did not had the “feel” that I have with so many other products

3 Likes

I feel like the shape is what I like. Kinda like the shape of the beyond

Aight cool thanks!

2 Likes

we can’t really give an opinion if you’ve given zero context in your play style or performance preferences. at best we can only guess you like wide monos but those are a dime a dozen

2 Likes