Which One

I am not sure what it looks like without sidecaps…but when you click on the yyj silicon, it says silicon can fit in yoyos with standard o rings. And i read somewhere that you can take the o ring out with a needle or something like that!

i saw that on a video at yyn also what type of plastic are the bases for them?
celcon or regular plastic?

OH! and another thing, If you want to add some speed or flair to your tricks, you might want the speeder. it has a “sharp” shape. Kind of like a duncan butterfly, but curved the slightest bit! Of coarse it is way better than a butterfly! And I didnt know the speeder was that great at thumb grinding! Apparently it is big! I havent had any other yoyos with the thimb grind lip!

I don’t think there is a “regular” plastic, but the metal-rimmed YYJs are made out of polycarbonate bodies.

The Legacy has a celcon body.

Okay will i mean like not celcon… sorry don’t know poly carbonate is that what the PGM is made of beacause my sister has one and I don’t like feel… people say the speeder cracks easy is that true ???

yeah, like mage said, the legacy is made of celcon. It makes it very smooth!

I know I have kickside, but what is that poly carbonate like?

The Plastic Grind Machine is made out of polycarbonate. I don’t think it makes much of a difference, though.

um, if the speeder is made from polycarbonate, than it is ok… not the best for finger or arm grinding, but it is ok. and i have hit my speeder many times on the ground and it has not cracked!

Grinding doesn’t really have to do with the type of material it is made out of.

I dont really like feel but I could get used to it so yep doesn’t matter, so all the metal rimmed yoyos are using poly carbonate?

Yesiree.

Yes. I asked if there was going to be a new yoyo that was a metal rimmed celcon and he said “wait about a month”. Im really excited!

The Beast (or whatever they are going to call it), maybe?

Whats it gonna be like ???

I’m getting my money in week or week and half and don’t know if I should wait for that new one ???

But I still think Im going to get what I listed earlier, mainly though speeder and xvict

Just for another idea,a stackless or stacked P.G.M…

His sister has one. He doesnt like it

First - No need to triple post.

I heard its like a Jamboo but with plastic instead of wood.
Hitman doesnt really fit your shape.

okay, since samad ruled the hitman out, lol, do you want a narrow yoyo that goes fast, or from what Ive seen and heard a wide yoyo that is very smooth and silicon-able. I have not tried silicon with a hybrid…

Sorry,
Ok now its between Speeder and X-Vict but I’m leaning towards speeder because the gap isn’t small like the X-victs