Which One

Then buy some shims.
From the few times I’ve thrown either, I personally like the X-Vict better.

Ok do you know how thick each one is ???(Shimwise)

Also I think I’ve decided on an X-ConVict, but do you know if the white one here is the white which side version???

I tried to find a place where the shim thickness was written, but I failed. I reccomend that you buy a set of each type (they are only 1 dollar) and try to find a setup you like.

I also did some research on the white X-ConVict. And if I am not wrong (I looked at the picture), the white ones in stock here should have the which side? sidecaps. But I think that this is not a great matter. It is only the sidecaps, but if you really want those kind of sidecaps, I get the impression that the whiteones here comes with those.

I probably will get both shims becuase I’m getting some for my kickside for 5a so I’ll get both and see whihc I like better on my Vict when I get it

Also when I get my money and Victs not in stock I’ll get Speeder vise versa

Dont worry though. I suggest going for red shims in your Kickside. I had 2 red shims in mine, and it was great!

Found where:
Red Shims= .30 mm
Gray Shims= .15mm

Yeh Samad I was already planning on red shims for my kickside, but if I do get xvict I will get grey ones and see which ones I like better with my Xvict and take the other pair for kickside. ;D

Get some shims and ect. Or unstacked PGM

He doesnt like G5’s.