WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET?

IM A INTERMEDIATE PLAYER AND I’M WONDERING WHICH YOYO IS BETTER AT THE PRICE RANGE FROM 10 TO 20 DOLLARS.

Out of those yoyos, you can get either one and you will be just fine.

I prefer speedmaker’s myself.

Just the way they play works for my style well.

If you like nice and quick yoyos, go for the speedmaker.

If you like heavier yoyos that are a tad slower, Kickside

in between. Lyn

If you like something thats a bit more of a yoyo to really throw around for fun and maybe try some new 5A.
I would go for the journey.

In my opinion thats how I would place these.

But either way, you will do just fine.

Good luck on finding your new yoyo!

J.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

i thaught about getting the speed maker but i think i just might get a YYJ Legacy for 22 dollars

The legacy is a good choice, its comes unresponsive in the box so you better know how to bind. I love my Speed Maker, its good to mess around with and it’s easy to do eli hops and boing-e-boing since it’s light.

In my expert opinion (yeah right) I would save some more for a Dark Magic. It is an amazing player, with a little thick lube it works great for intermediate and… It’s just a great yo-yo!

What are your preferances?

my preferences are something that can do some fast spins and easy for advanced yoyo tricks

Argh… here. http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,653.0.html

For fast spins, the Speeder or Speed Maker. The Speed Maker, due to it’s light weight, is great for advanced tricks. However, since it’s weight is completely even, it’s prone to tilting.

I would go with the legacy. It’s barely outside the $20 range.

I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND I KNOW HOW TO BIND ALREADY SO IM GOING WITH YOYOJAM LEGACY IT IS UNRESPONSIVE SO I BET I COULD LEARN KNEW TRICKS WITH IT :slight_smile:

you should get a legacy

ya you will like it

You can also look at the grind machine. I have heard some really good things about it. If I were you I would buy the PGM.

i dont like the pgm structure

adegle psg

yoyofactory fast 201

yoyofactory one

in my opinion, those are the best intermediate yoyos

Um I hate to bother you… but this post is 4 years old, I think he decided already.

Holy batman. This is the greatest necro I have seen. Haha