Which Metal Unresponsive yoyo to get?

I am looking for a metal unresponsive yoyo to get that is under $50 dollars.
H-shape
Good spin time and easy to use and access
Please reply with any ideas of metal unresponsive yoyo that would be good to get
right now i am currently looking at the:
Shutter
Horizon
D10
ND
Level 6 2018

1 Like

You really couldn’t go wrong with any of those. Perhaps go with the Level 6 because it is the cheapest.

1 Like

Of the shutter/horizon/ND, I’d pick the ND. Really good example of the U profile. Haven’t tried the d10 or level 6.

1 Like

Thanks, anyone other yoyos (excluding from the ones above) anyone would recommend?

You could also get the ko’olau edge or the paradox those are good:grin:

1 Like

Parser and Origami are both pretty great.

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/collections/mid-range-yo-yos/products/new-origami-yoyo-by-duncan?variant=12141404323914

Here are some others in this price range that I haven’t tried, but look good:

3 Likes

You might want to look into Topyo, they are a really good brand that is quite affordable as well.

EDIT: I didn’t even read MarkD’s post I feel dumb now.

3 Likes

The Shutter is a throw that most everyone should have at some point. It’s just a really solid budget metal.

1 Like

I think the Shutter has the nicest balance of features while still retaining an H shape at its price point.

1 Like

Thanks for this thread cheezface, was gonna start my own seeing as my Superstar just died(stripped, 5 minutes ago).

Going with a Shutter.

1 Like

Shutter is a great all around yoyo. Was also my first metal unresponsive and it’s usually the throw I take with me places. However, if you can throw a few more dollars in and spring for the wide angle Shutter, I’ve heard it’s better than the original.

2 Likes

Save some $ and help out Nate Daley who just lost his house in Paradise CA.
ND Benefit sale

Hopefully that’s ok to link… - not trying to upset the powers that be here, but helps the OP and ND.

Excellent suggestions posted further up.

3 Likes

id get nd

1 Like

The ND is a solid choice too. Plays just like a Shutter.

1 Like

eh, it’s wider and has a smoother shape - it’s also more focused in its design, lacking the fingerspin area and inner-grind-ring that the shutter have. I do prefer the ND, though I don’t regret getting a shutter at all. Lots of personal preference at play!