Which is the best edge yoyo

I’m looking to get one of Evan’s yoyos, as I have some of Gentry’s and would like to try his out. Any recommendations For the best yoyo of his?

4 Likes

I like the original edge the best. I ah e the original edge and the edge beyond , the og edge just meshed better with me

4 Likes

Beyond for comp and Ko’aloa for fun. But best is always subjective.

4 Likes

I’ve just ordered myself the beyond as a cheeky Christmas present for myself, but I haven’t tried any edge yet so I probably can’t add much other than agreeing I was in the same boat as you! I liked the idea of the wide rims of the edge series in general and in honesty I much preferred the look of the rainbow rimmed silver beyond so went with that. I always thought the beyond looked a fair bit wider than the normal edge but in reality it’s only 0.3mm wider, at least according to Google.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the K edge.

4 Likes

The original is my favorite

2 Likes

Th Edge is the best! But i think the K and beyond are worth every penny.

3 Likes

Ultimatum fan here.

4 Likes

Edge 1,5 is the best , I have one for sale tho

1 Like

I am partial to the Edge over all the others. I don’t feel that the differences between the original Edge and the Edge v1.5 are significant enough for me to prefer one over the other, to be honest.

The K’Edge disappointed me with its lack of performance, and in fact I have a green one I want to sell. The Edge Beyond is incredibly powerful, but it isn’t terribly comfortable in the hand, whereas the regular Edge is incredibly comfortable to throw. I don’t have the Monster Edge nor the Edge Ultimatum because I don’t like yoyos that wide. The Edge is the only yoyo in my collection > 46mm wide that I actually like.

3 Likes

What would the best non bi-metal one be as my budget isn’t to big. thanks

U-L-T-I-M… you get the idea

2 Likes

Edgeless

2 Likes

I second that!

1 Like

I’m partial to the 1.5 and ultimatum.

1 Like