Which do you prefer, light or heavy one?

Just for curiousity XD

For me, I prefer heavy one than light one because even it is hard to do super-speedy-tricks, I love its stability feeling on my hands when doing tricks :wink:

3 Likes

Great question! Heavy!!! I love my only heavy yoyo (TP hades)! Heavy yoyos spin longer on average, they stay spinning when you bump them with your hands, they don’t move around as much when you bump them, they are easier to control.

I want control over everything else so I prefer heavy! I love suicides and a heavier yoyo makes it much easier to toss up perfectly. They also make lots of tricks look better on camera. Even though they are heavy, you can still try hard and make them go really fast too!

I want more heavy yoyos! :star_struck:

3 Likes

After reading reviews about the Spinworthy Standard, I am very excited to try a heavier throw!

2 Likes

I stay around the 62-65 gr. which is a sort of standard, is a sweet spot for me for presence on the string and agility as well, it usually also depend where it is distributed the weight, some heavier yoyos feel agile on the string, I noticed that more than the weight itself is better where the weight is distributed

6 Likes

I like both but only in the extremes really. Like anything between 64g-67g needs to make up its mind for me, but if it’s lighter than 64 or heavier than 67 I like either.

3 Likes

For monometals, the heavier the better (up to ~73g so far). I like heavy bi-metals too, but there are some light ones that hold their own.

2 Likes

I prefer a heavy yoyo.

2 Likes