Which CLYW throw you guys prefer ?

-bump-

Have two chiefs, but prefer my Summit usually.
It’s butter smooth, and just right I’m the spot for my preference. You can go slow, and you can push it a little to go a bit faster, but not where you have very little control.
Not to mention, I’ve had this yoyo split in half, rolling down the tiles in the bank, only to be picked up, put together, and still play brand new, with only a pin prick as damage. It’s a tank!

1 Like

You mean the Summit or Chief ?

He’s referring to the summit.

LOLOLOL I thought he was referring to Chief

Let’s put it this way. The summit and the chief are in my opinion, the two best throws CLYW has currently on the market. Your choices are either, a pure CLYW throw that is awesome, or a collab throw that is awesome. If you want side effects, so that you can change the weight of it, then a summit is your deal. I’ve also found the summit to be smoother if it means anything to you.

Cause this is the 1st CLYW yoyo I’m going to buy . I have a question to ask , which one is easier to learn tricks ?

They’re all super easy to learn tricks on

The chief is your safest bet but take a look at all available clyw and just pick one
Any of the current lineup is awesome and won’t dissapoint

So hard to decide … on my list that I wanted to buy got Summit , Chief and Avalanche :o

Ok. Summit and chief are still available here at yye. Therefore they will be easier to get unless you trade or buy other place together an avalanche. The summit also has side affects and a 10 ball bearing making it just as smooth or smoother than the chief.

The side effects also can’t strip easily but if they do, they are easily replaceable and cheap. You can also customize the center weight of your yoyo.

Nuff said, I think the summit wins.

1 Like

Alright , then I shall head for Summit !

y no campfire

Yeah, that’s a good choice. It seems that the Summit could possibly be one of and if not the best CLYW yoyo, judging from all the reviews and discussions I’ve seen.

Can’t readily get Campfires and Wooly Marmots these days.

Let’s home CLYW brings back those!

IDK, I do know that I want one though. Maybe you could PM me to tell me which one won? I would really like CLYW.

I did notice that the Summit was posted on the poll. This is actually by both CLYW and OD. If you don’t care, then where is the H5xChef by CLYW and C3?

The H5xChief is a bit big to be practical. It’s a good yoyo, b it’s more of just a fun yoyo. The Chief got the most votes in the poll.