Where'd he go?

Where’s coding horror been? Haven’t seen him post…just curious as he’s always super active here on the forum.

9 Likes

He was traveling recently, probably just busy.

7 Likes

Oh that’s awesome…I hope he’s had a great time! :smiley:
I was just wondering about where he went off to myself a few days ago.

3 Likes

Hope all is well for him!!

2 Likes

Jeff is a busy dude with multiple tech worlds to watch over. I’m sure sometimes that intrudes on even awesome things like yoyo communities.

4 Likes

I think his current absence is viewed as unusual because he’s always found time to be a constant presence here no matter how busy he’s been in the past. However, a world tour is a different kind of busy all together!

5 Likes

He is currently on a quest for world domination. He shall return upon completion.

6 Likes

Ok; here is what went down>

The Government has been watching Jeff; ever since that day security cameras filmed him illegally stepping behind a counter at Dairy Queen and making himself a HUGE SOFTSERVE CONE!

By the time the Authorities got there; he had swallowed the evidence.

So; they have been trailing him. Waiting to catch him doing something funny.

Well; a few weeks ago; Coding had some friends over the house. They had a coffee table completely covered with the latest Boutique strings. And they were ‘trading them’.

Unfortunately; the Pentagon recognized that this was going on behind closed doors. Without the general public even having a chance at snagging anything.

So; Jeff has been charged with Insider Trading of valuable commodities.

And most likely will be taking up space at Guantanamo Bay detention center.

Nothing lasts forever; sadly…

The End

14 Likes

How much do you charge to come read me a bedtime story tonight?

8 Likes

Well I was way off then

4 Likes

I miss him telling people facts about yoyos.

3 Likes

I am back!! Check this out my mans!

19 Likes

Awesome. We miss you dropping knowledge on everyone’s posts. Lol

5 Likes

So… is that a radioactivity detector hanging around the other guy’s neck? If so… why!!!

4 Likes

Gotta watch out with that kind of tourism Jeff, there’s almost always some sort of radioactive mutants that hunt humans at night. Glad you got back safe.

5 Likes

Question: Has the radiation made you a better yoyo’er?

2 Likes

If you want to have your mind blown, take a look at this :radioactive::exploding_head:

7 Likes

They’re just normal everyday people trying to become the Fantastic Four.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s something I learned from my first job out of college when I worked for a tech start-up that designed and developed x-ray systems for detecting plastic explosives in passenger aircraft baggage. Flying at 30,000 feet, where the atmosphere is so much thinner, eliminates something like the equivalent of 10’ thick concrete wall of protection against radiation.

3 Likes

Yeah, flying in an airplane is kind of the “You’re more likely to get struck by lightning” of the radiation world.

Welcome back Jeff!

3 Likes