Where would you like Worlds 2016 to be held?

because drought. They built cities in a desert and are paying the price lol

Would Toronto be a good candidate for worlds 2016? It’s a fairly large city with an international airport.

and if anyone asks… no I do not live near Toronto, I would have to fly 3.5 Hours to get there.

It will be in the USA in 2016 but Canada (or Mexico) are certainly in the mix for 2019.

Chicago has the most votes, but ATL and DC are up there.

There are already a bunch of West Coast Contests, and there are a couple in the middle of the US too.

East Coast makes a lot of sense.

REALLY Hoping for San Francisco. But San Diego or LA would be cool too. Maybe even Las Vegas.

I would prefer east coast, but, Chicago wouldn’t be terrible (about a 2 hour flight).

I think Cleveland or DC would be perfect. They both have strong yoyo communities and like Morgoroth said, there are tons of high profile contests on the west coast.

Other: My houseee ayyyy, party time! :slight_smile:

New york, Washington DC, other
other= Philadelphia

I would love to see it in Austin Texas. I have been there a few times, and its always really interesting with lots of stuff to do.

Chicago is easily the best pick in my mind.

central to the US. Big-city, tons of easy public transport, tons of cheap options to get there from anywhere in the US, central location for many US players, tons to do, tons to eat, etc etc etc.

Chicago by a million = the best option.

DC, New York, Philadelphia would be great because there are not many contests on that side of the country. DC would probably be the best out of those three!

Atlanta Georgia

Antarctica, so a blizzard can cover up my badness at yoyoing ;D. Chicago for real though! I mean come on! Who doesn’t wanna yoyo in a place called “Windy City” (get it… because wind is a yoyo’s worst nightmare… heh heh…) Seriously though, Chicago because I only live an hour away from there. And it’d be cool just because, I think.