Where have you gotten hit with a yoyo?

So true. :wink:

Took my Virus to the chompers (Chipped a tooth >.<), Loop 720 to my Left Eye (In the Delivery Room for my Youngest Son), Dv888 to my Left Eye (Made me bleed) Frantic busted my Elbow open and it bled for a good 5 minutes, still scabbed up right now and surrounded by a horrible bruise. Lunatic to the chin. Uncountable grape-shots. Took my Protostar to my kneecap a couple times. 888x bruised my palm on one cold winter night. I think that might be it though. Luckily none have caught any of my facial piercings.

In the elbow, arms, nose, cheeck, chin and in the wellā€¦ you know what I mean.

On my eyelid with a 888x.

keep your yoyo spinning

yokaiyo

check the end of the fury video here on yoyoexpert :wink:

Lol, that is exactly how my elbow looked, gnarly.

pretty much everywhereā€¦ legs, chest, head, painful area, arms. everywhere except a few spots, like my eyesā€¦ so far

Yesterday my yoyo bit the string halfway down the string and broadsided the bridge of my nose. I had to go and get 5 stitches. 's cool though, chicks dig yoyo scars :stuck_out_tongue:

On my forehead, my Yuuksta hit more forehead sooooo hard, it started bleeding, and I got the biggest bump Iā€™ve ever seen. :ā€™(

Just a couple weeks ago I got a knot in my icon and it popped back and hit me in the mouth and broke a bracket on my braces, amazingly enough though it didnā€™t hit me at allā€¦ then again about 2 days later I got another knot and it hit me in the collar boneā€¦