Where does OD announce new releases?

Does One Drop announce releases anywhere besides Instagram? I don’t have a Facebook account and they’re the only account I follow on Instagram. I’d love to not use Instagram, but I also don’t want to miss any drops. Any ideas?

2 Likes

The only places I’ve found them are IG/FB. You can also keep close watch on their Flickr, photos of mew releases tend to show up there before info dumps. If you dont want to use IG you can turn on notifications so you get alerted when they post, and can ignore the app otherwise.

3 Likes

Instagram. When youre on their profile, you can set up notifications for when they post. I do this for all of my favorite manufacturers. My instagram weekly use time is in single digit minutes so I don’t have to go and check instagram all the time.

2 Likes

I was instabanned from Instagram within minutes of joining for “violating the terms of use” even though I hadn’t even posted anything. And the appeal system is useless so I’d love to have an alternative as well.

Ivan

4 Likes

I dont have a Facebook account but that’s how I find out about their drops. Their FB site is public facing, I’m on Android using Chrome and I just open their page and hit the ‘Posts’ tab. Can’t speak for iOS.

5 Likes

email list

3 Likes

:point_up:
Hit the News section on their site to join

1 Like

How often do they send emails. I’ve attempted to join like 5 times over the past 3-4 months and have yet to get anything

1 Like

I got notified of the last several drops via email. Often even before I see it on Insta .

1 Like

Will second I have gotten emails from OD about new releases. Also gets an update on store restocks.

Every time there’s a drop, the pictures will show up on their Flickr account before any announcement is made. Of course, this won’t tell you when it’s happening or who the drop is going to.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/onedropdesign

They usually post to Instagram/Facebook and send out an email a couple days before the drop.

https://onedropyoyos.com/news/ to subscribe

Yeah sign up for the email list, right on the website. They usually email you the day before a drop of any kind.