Where do you keep your yoyo collection? post pictures if you can

Looks good!

2 Likes

Meh, here’s most of them. I keep them in my cave. Eventually I’d like to make a shelf for them.

15 Likes

Thats very nice and clean looking. I place a few on a dresser for convenience but as well as a few in a case. I have had this dresser pretty much as long as I lived. (Im 29) they just dont make em like they use to.

17 Likes

Display case is a tea organizer. And the cases are plastic make up jars… cannt remember the dimensions but just big enough to fit strings and Any Wide throw 1 have, i tapped foam to the inside to minimize rattling around in my bag when i walk.

12 Likes

What’s up with the Bassalope? Axle missing?

2 Likes

That’s an old pick I live in really humid climate so when I got it I guess the glue on the response pad swelled up and the pad jumped off

3 Likes

Once they’re full, that’s the collection. Not buying anymore. Pic is also a little old, I now have a tropical storm superfreak in the leftmost open slot.

13 Likes

Most of my Tom Kuhn’s

Ikee Acrylic Display Case

22 Likes

Beautiful

5 Likes

29 Likes

My display cases are starting to fill up nicely!
Just have a bunch of X-Wing Miniatures filling up the empty spots for now.

21 Likes

I got a new case for christmas! Here is my old setup

And I added this case in over on my desk.

16 Likes

Nice!
Is this your first Sam case? It’s much nicer than I was expecting it to be for the money!

4 Likes

@hobbygod
What are these 2 yo-yos?

7 Likes

Yes its my first one!

The one in the left case is a YYF kui in the galaxy colorway. The one on the right is a painted general yo entheos.

5 Likes

That is crazy neat looking!!

6 Likes

Haha its the one everyone asks me about! I never throw it anymore because the paint is chipping in some spots, but it is indeed a looker!

6 Likes

I need serious help in this area. Both psychological and a better display technique. I call my collection the definition of my own insanity. The stack of boxes in this picture is about 25% of the collection. The rest fills a bedroom of my house. 15,000+ yo-yos and all the memorabilia. DH

27 Likes

i’m more curious about the contraption you’re using on the back door to keep yourself locked in with 15,000 yoyos… :wink:

10 Likes

Impressive! Reminds me of the final scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

8 Likes