Where do you keep your yoyo collection? post pictures if you can

You should install an indoor pool…

scrooge-mcduck-swimming-in-money

8 Likes

Wow this is like :star_struck:

4 Likes

I remember that pink ribbon one! <3

3 Likes

Ha, that’s one that’ll never leave me! I still appreciate that you pulled that one off for me! And it’s still perfect

You also had a hand on this one

16 Likes

Hey Dana! (Wasn’t your username dana408?)

5 Likes

Was yoyo408 but I was unable to bring that over. The email it was linked to for forgetting my password has been gone for years now. So I just started over

2 Likes

Here’s the collection I put together as a kid. This was done the old fashion way. Through antique stores, yard sales, and one very long lasting auction by mail. All but the pink jeweled were bought and put in here way before eBay existed and this is still out on display in my living room after all this time…

21 Likes

Nice collection. I dig all the old Duncan’s. I really like that black with the flower and hummingbird- it’s killer!

3 Likes

Thank you, that most likely would have been a playground trophy back in the 50’s. The Duncan rep would go there, set up competitions and hand carve something for the winner on a 5 jeweled yo-yo. And also sell yo-yos of coarse

5 Likes

after some reorg, though not as successful as i’d hoped it would be… cases, a drawer… and i still have some crammed in boxes in the closet :frowning:

18 Likes

So many desirable yoyos. :heart_eyes: you know which ones I’m talking about too lol

4 Likes

Your house came with $50,000 audio equipment?? The furnished houses near me are not nearly as exciting.

Sweet digs, nonetheless.

5 Likes

you have good taste :wink:

4 Likes

Can you take a wild guess what is in here?

8 Likes

15 Likes

I was gonna guess an xbox and halo: combat evolved, but yoyos are cool too

5 Likes

Green SS!
/drool

3 Likes

Ok wise guy. How about this case than??

8 Likes

OH!
Is it a puppy inside!?!

4 Likes