Where can I find or watch the We are Throwers documentary?

Looking for the We are Throwers yoyo documentary. I can’t find it online and thought I had already seen it, but it was another documentary I was thinking of. Would love to check this one out.

3 Likes

Found!

5 Likes

Thank you so so much! I don’t know why I could not find it.

1 Like

I’m going to watch this now I’m interested lol :joy:

3 Likes

Just the nature of some days, my friend. You are quite welcome!

1 Like

Not sure how I never got around to watching this - thanks for posting!

1 Like

This is going to be a hard one to watch, amazing I am sure but I couldn’t do it at work on my lunch. Saw a couple names of people that have recently passed and I forwarded to Paul’s interview and I teared up, hard not too. But this gentleman will sob at home in private.

1 Like

1st 10 Years is a good one

2 Likes

Going to check this one out too, thank you so much!

1 Like