What's your worst ding thread

The Cafe racer you gave away in the small stuff game?

I think the moral of the story is to not give your yoyo to a third grader for an entire day xD

My worst was my Popstar, I was throwing it on concrete and it broke off the string. It rolled about 5 yards down the road, it was almost stripped of all ano and had a rock wedged in the bearing because it unscrewed a bit

My worst ding is the one I put in my glasses lens. Usually I know when thereā€™s a snag, but this one caught me off guard, and right into my glasses.

I have never had one

Brace yourselfā€¦

ā€¦and the DiBase too. The damage on those is from the front stairs. My loss was their gain. I was going to put them on Ebay, but figured, Iā€™ll just give them away. ::slight_smile:

Youā€™re like too nice TA. If thatā€™s possible.

People are really nice to me too, so itā€™s like a whole nice cycle of niceness. :smiley:

Destroyed my FG gnar2 the other weekā€¦Had it in my pocket climbing a steep incline, stepped on a moss covered rockā€¦slippedā€¦all my weight landed on the yo yo in my pocket and the rockā€¦MONDO bruise on my thigh and actually cracked around the hubā€¦now its a vibe machineā€¦tut tut looks like its my beater now

That happened to my friend with his Majesty pre pro, only 10 made. Very sadā€¦

I canā€™t believe yours actually still works.

I was going to say ā€œscuffed up my classic on the drivewayā€ but now feel kind of silly.

ya, at first i didnt think much of it and kept going, then 15 mins later i threw it and thought it had come loose it was vibing soo badā€¦nope, tiny crack around the center ā€œnippleā€ looking thing (hub)ā€¦its still one of my favs, and makes me apprciate the smoothness (word?) of my others

bump

Back a while when I still had my genesis, my cousin was playing with it and it kinda hit a rock. Pretty big ding and everything and caused some vibe. Ended up trading it for a near mint Severe. The funny part is that I traded it to my cousin, who was the one who dinged it!