Whats your setup?

Does the punchline frays string?

Anyways mine is

Clyw marmot with clyw bearing

And for my genesis
Kk
And CBC pads

The 2nd run Punchlines did fray string at first but if youā€™re looking to get one secondhand, pretty much all of the original owners took care of the problem. If you get one and it does still have a fraying problem, take a light abraisive and rub it gently on the ring around the outside of the response groove and on the bearing seat for a few minutes.

yyf genesis 10 ball bearing highlights

Blue Crucial Half & Half with stock bearing

current string: Buttered Thread from Spinvio.us

Gnarwhal with a One Drop 10-ball, flowable silicone, and a polyester/nylon homemade string.

ITā€™S FANTASTIC!!! :o

Genesis with a green poly string and stock.

phenomizm with a kk and yellow highlights

isnt that stock? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

You sir, need to get out and get a Peterfish Luminator. Best $5 i ever spent.

DM2 airg bearing kevlar string

I say this thread, read though all the posts, right as I was about to put THIS. THIS EXACTLY. But for my campfire, Iā€™ll usually use SSE2 yoyogstring, and for my gnarwhal, Iā€™ll use the SC format. I pretty much use INT, SC, and SSE2 yypgstring for all my yoyos if Iā€™m not getting creative with different threads I see for sale.

northstar all stock except for chaos 422 string.

1st run Peak, Terrapin X chrome bearing, flush clear RTV response, white poly string.

Perfection. The white string is slightly thinner and less grabby than colored string which compensates well for the thin gap, and the Terrapin even smooths out a good bit of the vibe. I just finalized this setup tonight and havenā€™t been able to put it down.

Stock Lyn Fury with Black Slick 50/50 cotton/poly

Marmot, kk, red rtv, and a purple poly. Awesome

Y-factor with a ten-ball bearing, and stock everything else.
BvM with stock bearing, and hat pads

A yoyo with a string.

1 Like

Boss with a nice yellow poly, 10 ball, everything else stock.

G5 with a nice Highlight twist, Spec, Skull Counterweight, and K-Pads still (After having them in for like 6 months LOL!)

Doesnā€™t the 10 Ball come stock in the Y-Factor? So you really just play the Y-Factor stock?

ok its my full setup for 5a ok norhstar slim cbc pads 888 size kk bearing yellow highlights a mad dice and a little alien dude not for double counterweight its to hold it better