What's your rarest yoyo?

1/1 ano test prestige

1 Like

1 Like

Hmmm probably my BC blackbird which I really donā€™t likeā€¦

1 Like

Hyper Yoyo Astro Fly?

1 Like

I have two other Hatricks with smaller amounts produced, but my most popular one is my 1/20 USA Hatrick.

1 Like

Anyone heard of a YYF ā€œFactor Y 9.8ā€?

1 Like

A spy spyder but not one of the massed produced. A pre production prototype. Different finish and instead of the spider on the rim it has two stars, one on each half.

1 Like

I have a fewā€¦That I guess are kind of rareā€¦
One Drop
-Prototype Blue Rally
-Halifax

YoYoFactory
-Jason Lee 888ā€™s
-Boyd vs. Augie BVM
-Boyd Vs. Augie GM2
-Pre Pro 07 888

3 Likes

Also some of the Project Red Alert series yo-yos

2 Likes

Nice prepro 888. Never was able to get my hands on one

1 Like

Is that not just a Star-Grade?

3 Likes

Nick Gumlaw used Smooth Move. Nickel plated with special caps.

1 Like

Just got these two the other day. The peak is a 2nd run 28 stories peak and it is fantastic!

The other is a prototype Yeti. It is made from a lighter plastic. not sure exactly how much lighter it is, but you can definitely feel it while playing. Iā€™ll get around to weighing it one day. But for now, I just like playing it. Itā€™s been my daily carry since I got it.

2 Likes

Wow. That is awesome.

1 Like

werenā€™t you carrying a moon walker at Ga states?

Prolly my clear rally.

1 Like

i got a B-Grade torrent 2 thats about it not unless you consider my SPYY amplifier and orbitron5000

1 Like

I was carrying one for a bit. I had it on stage for the competition.

1 Like

My rarest yoyos: Left to right
Top row:Limited edition Grind machine2, YYR triplet(not sure if rare), vendetta annoed y factor(1 of 2.)
Bottom row:black 08/08/08, Raven 888, B-grade Allyoyo 888(Only one Iā€™ve ever seen or heard of)

3 Likes

O.O!!! too freakin awesome!!!

1 Like

I have a general yo klr 1st run green/black with stripes. There were only 5 made, how much is this thing worth? It has one little pin prick on it, the yoyo is dead smooth.

2 Likes