What's your rarest yoyo?

6 Likes

Showing my lack of knowledge here, but what is it? It must be special to get its own pelican style case.

1 Like

The Yoyofactory catch 22. Iā€™ll be doing a little report on it for you all on its birthday

2 Likes

You got the C22! Awesome, it looks great

1 Like

How much did the C22 run you? Iā€™m thinking about trying to run one down after I finish my full Ti collection. Partial Tis will come next and think the C22 will be one of the hardest to find complete.

Nice addition!

1 Like

I guess my rarest is the Hyperion or Dazzler.

1 Like

GenYo Purple Heart or dxl? Idk I really donā€™t had much for rate. I want to though and I will one day! And wow a dazzler huh? Would love to see pics of that beast I hear a lot about its price a show cool it is but I cannot seem I find a photo of one.

1 Like

Tom Kuhnā€™s ā€œTK Mini Bā€ in orange:

1 Like

I think Chris has given a few to CLYW team members.

1 Like

None of mine are rare.

1 Like

please tell me you have dreams of getting a custom ano
i know i would

1 Like

I do have that dream, but I only want a couple people to do it, ie spotted banana, Jason Wong, or vendetta. Iā€™d have to get some people out of retirement to make it happen though.

1 Like

I think those are mine too, unless you count rare colorways, which I donā€™t.

1 Like

I thought I posted pics of the dazzler in either the YYR appreciation, throwing today, or received this week threads. Iā€™ll look later and if I canā€™t find one, Iā€™ll post one as soon as a have a few extra minutes.

I love the dazzler. And the draupnir. Canā€™t wait for the laser.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure the numbers are out there, but I also have a Radian Super Light now. Not sure if thatā€™s more rare than the Galactic Goose, but I think it might be by 50 or so units.

1 Like

I think itā€™s now a blue love prestige. 1/25?

1 Like

Buy the numbers generalyo dark blue 1/5

Or 1/1 unengraved mustache man Chik!

Blue prototype rally

Iā€™m not certains honestly.

1 Like

Nickel P2ā€¦

db

3 Likes

Just got this og peak #19

2 Likes

Gold plated Yoyofficer Hatchet, just few made as christmas presents.

1 Like