What's your rarest yoyo?

I think my “Rarest” YoYo would have to be my Anti-Yo BSP.
I never see these for sale…ever !!

It was my first full Titanium YoYo, and I love the fact it’s a two tone.

1 Like

^ It’s very pretty. I love how the hub looks like it takes a flat head screwdriver. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pretty sure it does. I think the axle system is made of two pieces that screw into each other, similar to Side Effects.

Although, I have not had the chance to play one and haven’t seen one taken apart since they first came out. So… Take that with a few heaping tablespoons of salt.

1 Like

Now that I look at it, I can see that it literally is probably a screw, not just a design thing :smiley: I hadn’t looked long enough. I really like the look of that specific feature too. Very cool yo-yo to have in the collection.

1 Like

yes, the axle system is made of two pieces that screw into each other…

the hsyy review (not really a positive review would say… ;D)

1 Like

It is indeed a screw holding together the axle. It’s a MUCH prettier YoYo up close, but it certainly does take a while to warm up to it’s characteristics. Once you get past that, I personally like the way it plays. It has a real distinct Titanium sound to it as well.

2 Likes

That’s one yoyo I wish I still had. :’(

2 Likes

other three proto, never went into production

prepro

rare colorway

3 Likes

Wow !!

That Pearl Noctu is a real peach !!

Well Done.

2 Likes

Ill post pics later today but I wanted to post before.

one of maybe three prototype puffins. This thing is pretty much the crown jewel of my collection.

two skywalkers.

Works and Worlds edition

galactic goose.

I have, what I believe, to be the only unengraved H5xChief.

wolf canvas.

walter #04.

#1 of 10 pre pro drop bears.

saskatoon berry 7075 chief.

Sharp lip chief

I can’t think of any others right now. But I might when I get home to take the picture.

1 Like

Thank you!
The color of the pearl is very special and difficult to reproduce in the picture, but from life under the light of sun is nothing short of beautiful, and the aluminum is 7075!
It’s a very attractive and with a revolutionary shape for its time (2007!!!), however, the genius of forms don’t correspond to equally excellent weight distribution … is a yoyo that plays well, but average … nothing more.
http://s2.postimg.org/vcxi6rqah/IMG_1208.jpg

Another yoyo that I love for its color and it was my first yoyo “rare” is the Jackie Moon, for me the most beautiful fade of ever, in spin its color turns into a copper-colored… very very cool!

Among the rarities we can put this too ;D … born this morning, It is something valuable that can emerge from the dark side of the soul and something cruel that you can shake the shiny side but there is always a bit of green hope

1 Like

Ill post pics later today but I wanted to post before.

one of maybe three prototype puffins. This thing is pretty much the crown jewel of my collection.

two skywalkers.

Works edition.

Worlds edition.

galactic goose.

I have, what I believe, to be the only unengraved H5xChief.

wolf canvas.

walter #04.

#1 of 10 pre pro drop bears.

saskatoon berry 7075 chief.

Sharp lip chief.

Hulk smash Peak.

I can’t think of any others right now. But I might when I get home to take the picture.

5 Likes

Mmmm that Puffin.

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

The yoyo clearly states it’s #01 of 11. #suspect

1 Like

You’re right, that’s not nearly as rare as he claimed. Tucker you liar! I sold you yoyo in good faith and this is how you repay me?

1 Like

Of course, I’m kidding. He’s not completely wrong though. There are 10 more, after his. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So you know those moments where you forget how reading works? Yeah that happens to me. I blame being in college.

1 Like

1st run Gold Blink is pretty rare. Here in the states anyways. I’ve only seen 2 or 3 here since I’ve started yoyoing.

Also, I gotta 1 of 11 Gambit. As in there’s only 11 of the yoyo period. Pretty sick too. Joey did a great job designing this.

Oh, a Pride too. Considering it hasn’t even been released I’d say it’s pretty rare. In my sig colorway as well. Making it a 1 of 10 I think.

1 Like

Nickel Chief

4 Likes