What's your rarest yoyo?

My 1 of 2 unengraved Burnside. Half Hulk Smash, half Reverse Hulk Smash.

The only other one out there I believe resides at the OD shop.

2 Likes

I have an 08/08/08, a Vendetta annoed Y Factor, I should soon be getting a special edition GM2 (Not the Boyd vs. Seth sadly :P)

1 Like

Possibly a 1 of 1. My all grey Majesty:

2 Likes

Deadly Spins Wrath 1 of 4 or 5, cantā€™ remember.

1 Like

^^^^^^^^

Wow !!! That is a very nice Wrath you have there Mullicabob.
Please remember me if you ever decide to sell itā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve already pestered him about it a looooong time lol. He beat me by seconds when they dropped on YYE. Get out of my yoyo dream stickman! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Septopus OR beadblasted Stargazer

1 Like

I have a pre-production Juvenile defender and bully.I donā€™t know how many of each there are though.

1 Like

Neither of you! Me instead ;D

1 Like

Lets just say I know where 4 out of the 5 of those LE wraths are and the owners and Iā€™ve contacted them all about getting it and no one wants to get rid of itā€¦makes me sad!

2 Likes

Donā€™t have many but my rarest if rare at all (I donā€™t think they are) are my YYJ Axiom and my HSpin Envy64 No. 603ā€¦
I have a first run 1080

A 1 of 1 modded DV888

2 Likes

First run chief if that counts. If not, then a red with black splash OG avalanche.

1 Like

I highly highly highly highly doubt it would ever leave me but was always curious as to how much this may fetch. Has all the accessories and is 150% mint. Thrown maybe 5 times.

1 Like

My torrent 2 I donā€™t know if thatā€™s rare but I know it isnā€™t made anymore.

1 Like

Not counting finishes/colorways, my rarest is probably now my Hyperion, with only 20 of them out there.

As for finishes, I think my rarest is the 1/1 Madhouse ā€œJAYYOā€ edition Epic, featuring the former screen name of Haru Ray engraved on it. Itā€™s a neat little yoyo.

1 Like

Such a shame to not be throwing that bad boy! Itā€™s a toy, play with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa447/Page_Preinfalk/20130821_0931221_zps01ee025d.jpg

I have only a few rarities. I do have some customs, but I will not include those, as Iā€™m putting up what was available to buy, not custom colored, with one exception.

Pre-Release Avalanche

First run Peak. Painted by Brett Grimes. Painted without the mountain so it is not confused with the Painted peaks. This is the exception, as first run Peaks are pretty rare nowadays.

Winter Green Peak

First run Engraved Avalanche

1/21 Camo Avalanche (comeback)

Gravy Boat Canvas. Was told 1/4, but not sure.

YYF Replay. Probably not all that rare, but I donā€™t see em often.

1/3 unengraved Torrent 2.

1/10 GZR 54

Ironman fade Project.

First run Hex (with the green Ti rims)

Camo Summit

AYYA BvM

3 Likes

Sorry but that project is called ā€œAgent Orangeā€ ā€¦ and I envy it so much! :smiley:

1 Like

They sell bape Summits silly :slight_smile:

1 Like

ā€¦

I need to pay more attention LOL :smiley:

1 Like