What's your rarest yoyo?

One of 3 pre-axis Pulsefire Ti prototype. Never had a production run, never will.

It’s not the same as the soon to be released Salti but he took the lessons he learned from this and applied them to the Salti. I have to say, if the Salti is better than this, I’ll be hugely impressed.

1 Like

Have some other stuff but heres a couple
The zen was a large prototype/small run of 22 pieces I think. Finagled my way into getting a couple when they came out.
Other is a first run grind machine 1/100. From 2003 so I’m betting it’s kinda rare, got it for cheap on the bay though.

2 Likes

What is the Zen?

1 Like

QU4DRO is mine

1 Like

Ti-Walker is probably mine.

1 Like

Colby, I love that Zen. It looks like it has been through a war but it only adds character!

2 Likes

That is a nice Grind machine! Does it have the gap gadget? It’s the o-rings behind the spacers. If so it’s actually from early 2004. The first runs were more of a slime green with less blue in the mix, and lacked the gap gadget technology.

Here’s my rares

4 Likes

Says Gap Gadget on the yoyo ^

Btw that’s a sick First Base S3TH.

2 Likes

Thanks! I got it from Tyler himself at PNWR. He only had two in that colour with him, but I’m sure there are more of them out there. He also had some red and blue splash dyed ones.

1 Like

yeah it does! Guy who sold it advertised it as first run, but I aiiint mad. Plays so well, still guessing itd be considered rare but not like what I thought haha.
Nice peak! One of the better colorways on the older peaks. ele x is sick as well.

1 Like

It’s been a minute since I’ve seen one of those Zens. How did it age?

For me, some “rare” throws I have are:
OG 44re:creation Stardust
Metal Milk
Metal Tres Leches
Beta Crucial Delicious.
K2J Warning Line

2 Likes

One of them plays a lot better than the other, one has a pretty strong vibe but only to the touch really.

It’s a little ‘outdated’, heavy, but the smooth one I have is a really nice throw. Still one of my favorites. I wish I had more baz/chaz pads for it. Mine are a little worn :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s awesome you have a metal milk, those were sick.

1 Like

I’ve got a YYJ Infinity. It wasn’t released due to legal issues (apparently). It was originally going to be Grant Johnson’s first signature but they changed it to the revolution. Really it’s just the name that got changed, but it has the infinity caps.

1 Like

id have to say my rarest throw is my proto evora. 1/2

1 Like

Raw Peak (en route in the mail).

Polished cups, Blasted body. 1/1 experiment from Jensen.

2 Likes

I. Have a 1/1 sky walker in the mail that is half black half yellow for Jesse that I’m hyped about

1 Like

While I no longer own that above posted Peak, my rarest is my #25 of 25 AMS Tundra. My favorite yoyo of all time to boot.

1 Like

???
it looks like a normal Sasquatch BBB …

2 Likes

2018 banshee proto

ChaseN’it

1 Like

Minus the groove in the catch zone.

1 Like