whats your hardest trick/

Mind=BLOWN!

I hevent been yoyoing because I heve been playing minecraft

probably quadruple laceration, but ive only landed it like 5 times lol :stuck_out_tongue:

ChopStick Suicide
Ninja Vanish ( only land like 10% of the time, it is really awkward for me)

SPIRIT BOMB!

Really?

Finger grind over neck into trapeze.

YEs! And superman

Hmm, Spirit Bomb is easy for me… Sometimes. :wink:

Superman is really hard for me. :stuck_out_tongue: Not even sure if I know all of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ninja vanish for me still figuring it out with that green triangle stuff that and black hops for me I’m lucky if I land it

Spiritbomb is hard for me. But my hardest is kamikaze

The hardest named tricks that I can do Guy Wright’s “Wonderland” and “Rancid Milk”. These 2 gave me the hardest time when I was learning them.

Am I the only one who found it EXTREMELY difficult to learn wrist whips?
I kept smacking my knuckles… And to this day have never landed it.
It was too painful. Sure, I could probably land it now, but I have a phobia of going anywhere near that trick again.

Also, never learned revolutions. The slack movement was really awkward for me…
Ummm… Yup, the hardest trick I CAN land is chopstick suicide. I can now land it pretty consistently

Mine is in my profile.

In case this changes, for historical purposes:

Pretending to pay attention while my wife is talking.

I’ll let you guys and girls figure out if this is a yoyo trick or not.

I always get a knot at the second wrap.

Suicide/Kwyijibo/Iron Whip/Hidamasa Hook, stuff like that. The Ping Pong is pretty hard I think. Well for me at least. :o

I just broke my left middle knuckle doing wrist whips today! just got back from getting my splints!

Hidesema Hook. I understand how it works, but I only land it about 1 in 10 tries. Maybe I need to try a different string.

I need to redo the trick so it ends with a rejection followed ninja vanish, then a suicide.

Can I steal that? I’m building a neat combo.
This is it so far-