What's your favorite type of string? (1A)

What is your favorite type of string to use for 1A and why?

Mine is the medium sized polyester Kitty String.

It starts out a little grippy but once they get broken in they play exceptionally well for a very long time without ever getting noticeably worn down like most standard polyester strings do. They also have a perfect balance of smoothness that keeps spin during long combos and reduce burn, yet a slight heaviness that helps a ton with slack tricks. :smiley:

Yep kitty poly is the best!!

MY POT PIE KITTY!

Kitty Fat Yellowā€¦ nothing exciting here

Does the fat string kill spin on certain tricks or combos at all?

I tried them all and still my favorite is a normal kitty string

What aboutttt StringLab Type X? :o

Type X is really nice.

So is Poly Kitty.

One of those two Iā€™d say.

iā€™m still trying out different strings. i find most of them very good but i am not far enough along to notice the subtle differences in most of them. i do really like the toxic mark mount after they break in awhile.
those do seem to have a noticeably different feel. i still have a few more i have not yet tried (epic). i tried some of the Ann Connely - wow, talk about a fat string. i like the multi color though. so far i like all of them; iā€™ll settle on one or two after more experience.
gw

Love my Ammo, but itā€™s just too expensive for me :stuck_out_tongue:
So I use either Blueprints or Kitty 1.5 nylon, they both feel about the same to me.

works great. All mess ups are my crappy technique

Venom. Yeah, itā€™s expensive, but Iā€™m worth it.

green fat and normal kitty, as well as fat cats and fantasy chords from crocostrings! canā€™t go wrong with either!

just started using fat kitty string. Going to start experimenting with some others over a vacation.

YYE Poly

+1 and I use this stuff Eric Koloski makes for A2Z yoyo store. Really nice stuff, soft but has enough weight to cut through the air for Slacks. But I use a ton of it because it wears out easily

UYYS Phats and Jackrabbits. Like seriously.

I like Yoyorecreation Normal Poly for everyday 1A. For more high end stringsā€¦ Toxic Snakes are great but I prefer yellow string so I like BG1 better even though I think the Snakes perform a bit better. Also I really liked the Yoyostringlab Ammo and Type X except they are too short so I stopped using them. Hint hintā€¦

For 4A I like the Candy Wire E type.

For 5A I like Kitty String Nylon Fat but Iā€™m experimenting with their XXL poly as well.

I swear by Twisted Stringz Mojo these days. Itā€™s a little harsher than some string, but that doesnā€™t bother me. The main thing is that it holds tension exceptionally well, and it whips so easily that the other guys at my yoyo club call it ā€œcheater stringā€. ;D

slim poly slackline or slim kitty.

either one runs nice and long though - which is what Iā€™m looking for more than anything else.

This stuff is really growing on me.