What's your favorite thing about yoyoing?

Kinda cheesy, but I met my girlfriend because of yo-yo’s. Date tomorrow too :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s not cheesy at all. Good luck on your date!

It’s a nice way to relax, a great creative outlet, you can bring it and play with it almost anywhere without much of a problem, you can do it alone, and probably a lot of other things that I’m forgetting right now. Over all, just a great hobby. :slight_smile:

I agree.

2 words… Chickens…

Nuff’ Said…

Super relaxing. Expressive, fun. And like others said, I can bring my throw anywhere, anytime. I always have a throw on me. I work for FedEx and I keep my Dark Magic II in my work bag. I live in NH and I deliver up north in the mountains and there’s nothing like being way above sea level on a nice day throwing on my lunch break.

I like the yoyoing part.

Agreed.

It’s kinda fun I guess

The random yoyoers who add me on Facebook. And the opposite is true, I’m a random yoyoer who add others on Facebook.

In all seriousness, some of these ‘random’ yoyoers are some of the coolest people I’ve met. Especially those dudes from Indonesia and Malaysia, they’re so nice and they have a unique style of play.

We tend to stay away from random yoyoers, but hey…accept a few folks and talk to them. They’re cool. Unless they’re begging for yoyos, then unfriend. :stuck_out_tongue: