What's Your Favorite Anime Released In 2023?

What’s Your Favorite Anime 2023?
Which Is Your Least Favorite Character In That Anime?
(I hope people watch anime here)

1 Like

Currently watching edomae elf and 2nd cour of Witch from Mercury and I love these both shows atm.

Also regarding on your post, this is suppose to be in unrelated topic category since it doesn’t envolve yoyoing :wink:

3 Likes

thx for reminding

1 Like

No problem! In addition to this I might rewatch some old episodes of urusei yatsura 2022 since I miss the shows shenanigans

I been watching new jujutsu Kaisen on Netflix where the kids go off fighting the demons. I’m kind of a sucker for shonen stuff where the teens be fighting all the time and overcoming obstacles and stuff lol! Mostly I get excited for new one piece manga chapters like Ive been reading one piece for over 15 years and I’m super invested and it’s getting so so so good. Such an epic story.

Edit
I meant demon slayer on Netflix but I did just watch that other one recently where they also fight demons

yeah, been waiting for jujutsu kaisen season 2 coming this winter probably

2 Likes

Which Website You Guys Use? I Use zoro.to its actually amazing having all kinds of anime in it plus no ads:)

1 Like

mine was gogoanime website or 9 anime

2 Likes

This makes more sense now I mixed up my demon animes I’m stoked for that also season two is about to be fire anime has gotten a lot better in the last ten years in a lot of ways but the hand painted late 90s stuff is my fav def need to watch more anime imma check that site out

I am a sucker for Evangelion, I seen it thousand times plus movies.
I appreciated One punch man, Attack on Titans (so annoying that still the last episode is not out), Slam Dunk and many others, the new ones I am not too fond of them but it depend, before I used to follow them a bit more

1 Like

Vinland saga season 2 has been really good. Can’t wait for next Monday.

1 Like

same

Chainsaw man, and demon slayer have been good lately
(Dont know if they both “count” as 2023 though)

Bleach - Thousand Year Blood War. Is that acceptable around here?

2 Likes

Yeah, New seasons include

If you’re into sports anime my favorite is diamond no ace

Yeah that anime is nice but my fav is Haikyuu tbh