What's your fave Start-up/new yoyo company?

Other than Tropic Spins (I’m biased) I like what Radical Seas is doing right now.

1 Like

I didn’t even know we had nickel plate yoyos!

GN Yoyo Co :wink:

I went on your guy’s site and that’s all that was up there. Bright, polished nickel plate looking yoyos.

Those are raw yoyo’s (not anodized) But they do sell anodized as well.

Oh. I did not know that. XD So that one is on me, and I take full responsibility on that. XD mah bad.

No problem I enjoy helping people.

1 Like

Well, it’s their first yoyo after all. When I said decent I meant decent for a $100 metal. Like I said, it is worth $100, just don’t expect it to be outstanding

Whimsy is doing an amazing job over there :wink:

well, the 888 is a crazy good yoyo and that was 100 dollars, so as long as it’s on par with that I can see that, but if its not I rather buy something else.

I like the Capricorn more than the 888 but thats just me.

1 Like

2Sick and YYWS are really going strong!

Also, thanks for the nice comments about Tropic Spins!

Agreed

1 Like

It’s all preference. Only you yourself can justify how much a yoyo is worth.

I like how we kind of derailed the thread. Anyways, I never really elaborated on why I liked Radical Seas even though I’ve never tried one. Their name is pretty amazing. It’s got kind if a “homey” feel to it like Caribou Lodge does. Their designs are beautiful from their logo to their yoyos. Keep it up!

1 Like

(fixed ;D ) Amazing stuff to come in the future.

I really want to provide something creative, smooth, and beautiful for a good price. I think this is how it should be.

Thanks for the love!

We can’t afford to charge less than 100. I hope everybody knows that that’s the minimum for us to continue making yoyos.

2 Likes

There is so many up-start companies and one-offs its blowing my mind.

But right at this moment my favorite is Sorry-Yoyos.

No I so understand! I didn’t want to come off like you guys are stuck up, but for me, money is tight ad while I want to spend money on start ups, I have other start ups I want that money to go to, and when I do want to buy a performance yoyo, I rather buy like a token or magic yoyo. Something cheap and I know I can handle. I’m sure you guys produce yoyos and would love to sell them at a cheaper rate but as a start up you just can’t do that right now.

I guess G2 isn’t even close to qualifying as new or start-up any more lol

I guess I have to pick DS since the Wrath was neat and it’s the only thing I can think of that would qualify. 2sickyoyos stuff looks really, really good but I haven’t picked one up yet since I’m avoiding buying new stuff at all costs.

If you think the token is a performance yoyo, the Capricorn will be GOD-LIKE to you.

1 Like