What's your dream yoyo?

What is tht one yoyo you wish could sudenly appear in your hands? The one you’d give an outrageous deal to get?

Mine is a Higby painted, doal ModFather Silicone recessed FHZ. I’d easily give one of my metals for one.

Is clear celcon physically possible?

If it is, give me a dual sili clear Speed Maker.

If not, I’ll manage with a dyed dual sili Speed Maker.

a gold pure from SPYY :smiley:

A 5Star. Whished I’ve been yoin sooner so I had a chance to buy one.

Pistelero all the way

all

A PGM with Metal rims made of titanium, stackless, small bearing, indestructible, Oh and it would be red.

gold version of the skyy chaser.i’d give my lunatic and my 888x(my only two metals)for one.

My peak :smiley:

stargazer or a bapezilla…
coin toss

A gouda

A Titanium Legacy with Laser Engraved Titanium caps and a Ceramic KK and a response system that lasts forever. (Not O-Rings) ;D

something on the smaller end with great weight distribution. slightly round shape but not too wide, or speeder shape, or H shape. bead blast (haven’t tryed any other blast) with good inner ring with a slight lip. enough to make a difference but not to make it too expencive. 10 ball or AIRG, flowable sili all the way. something that if it was a food, it would melt in your mouth but because it isn’t, it should be able to remain solid… now i feel disapointed with what i have… but i know my preferences.

probably a 5 star or something.

a black and red splashed 888x ;D

i really need to buy a 888x :’(

titanium black white 5star kpad polyester/nylon string 10 ball bearing

or titanium 888x black 10 ball

I want a pocket version of the Dv888 or dark magic. Something that i don’t need to have blasting through the pocket of my favorite jeans.

A BadA Hat Trick, Green on Light green

OR

My 5Star

A hourglass shped yoyo
Sleipnir, stargazer, sandglass, rong tho, bigbang, leviathan, whatever

Sleipnir or stargazer really. . . .

A Metal with perfect hitman shape. 63 grams, IRG and bb anoed. 4.3 mm gap large bearing with center trac ten ball bearing. Medium blue. Preferably hard-coated. Plus a CLYW sili job. ;D

50mm diameter, 37mm width, speedmaker shaped, one half black with red splash, the other red with black splash, bead blasted and then anodized, with hubstacks, a 10ball bearing and perfect flowable silicone.

If they ever make this yoyo i might cry tears of joy…