What's the rarest yoyo?

Well, you don’t need to tell me mi amigo!

I had to look that up^

Yea, well, not many can speak French fluently, like myself.

What about the Tom Kuhn SB-1, SB-2, and SB-3 collector set? Wouldn’t these be the ideal “collectibles?”

I have a OD Summit Snowpocaplyse. I’m told it’s one of ten or one of eleven.

I don’t think those are quite as rare as the pink peak, I’ve seen a few of them (around 4)

The problem here is that huge numbers of people will have made prototypes in limited quantities, and in plenty of cases will have made single versions initially - especially individuals trying their hand for the first time. So they’re all going to be unique. Once a company is well established this is more rare, but for smaller places I can’t imagine this to be too uncommon. Then there are single colorways of which there are huge numbers that are unique. Finally, once you ding up a yoyo it’s unique. Worth noting here are the SLCK-YWET which I believe was advertised as tarnishing uniquely, and as far as other rareish throws go probably most mint Ti throws are reasonably uncommon, and my personal favorite - Moonwalkers. I believe many/all of these were uniquely anodized although I could be wrong…

You beat me to it! Yeah, good luck finding one of those…

Beat me 3 it. Dang haha

Does anyone actually have a picture of a snipe? I’ve never heard of it and never seen one lol…

The snipe is not something that can be seen, but felt… in the heart. If you believe enough, and if you think really hard, you will know the CLYW Snipe.

I have a 1 of 3 MFD prototype, didn’t make it to production. I’m sure every company out there has done that at some point. Punched out a proto and realized it wasn’t going to work, then cancelled the line.

Clyw bear trap

I remember when one drop had a bunch of prototypes for sale

I think there’s a magnesium project out there somewhere

Still I think the stuff s.kon makes is pretty rare for a current generation yoyo. Just finding something made by him is difficult and then a specific throw is even harder

And then being able to afford it is a whole 'nother story.

I would say as far as production models and not prototypes or editions it would be B!ST yoyos, the magnum (48) and the Torrent (60).

They might be collectibles but they aren’t rare. They still have them available on an online store, but I obviously can’t post it here.

Is the clyw snipe actually a Yoyo?

Nope.

Nostalgia deserves to be mentioned here