What's the most sought after yoyo in the world?

Anti Yo. Especially the Bapezilla.

The Peak is pretty much an Endangered Species by now.

There are very few around, therefore, they are very sought after.

Although, I think the Bassalope may be a little bit more rare…

Definitely not. Seen these sit on the B/S/T recently for a long time.

What about the Nixon / Acuff yo-yo or the yo-yo Abby Hofman used to get in contempt of court with?

The Peak is definitely very rare and sought after, but I’d have to say some of B!ST’s more ridiculous yoyos are more constantly coveted.

By now many people have owned and played Peaks, but very few have ever thrown a Tondo. I’ve seen them go for seriously unbelievable amounts of money about a year ago when B!ST went all sorts of crazy.

Personally, I want a Lilith Project more than any other yoyo. I don’t know what I’d do with a mint Peak, to be honest, so I’d rather not bother with them.

After the whole Vs newton incident, i noticed a major decrease in interest in skywalkers and tiwalkers.

1 Like

I saw someone recently selling their Ti Walker. I asked and he said the highest bid so far was $250.

I’ve also noticed that Sky Walkers are coming back up in price again.

No doubt there was a decrease, but they’re still sought-after.

1 Like

You can buy my white knight battosai for 250$ if u want :stuck_out_tongue:

hands down the San Francisco 3 in 1 no jives.
From there I don’t know, the peak seems like a safe bet but I think there are other throws out there that if came up would fetch a higher price faster. S. kons stuff comes to mind.

All I’ve got is $300 :cry:

Fine i guess i can do $300

Oops sorry. Just spent it all on a YYF FHZ.

aww, i coukdnt get one. They made so few, only 10,000, and you know it costs so much to manufactur in china :‘( :’(

I’ve noticed recently that Bapes have been sitting for a while, and I really want to get one, but there are so few mint ones, ones that haven’t been satined, or even ones in slightly good shape. I hate how Anti Yo makes a lot of their throws so darn unobtainable.

Lol but for realz how much do u think it is worth? One tiny flatspot

actually the Glacier Express is the rarest CLYW ever made since no more will be made :slight_smile: that’s why I wanted to pick one up and I love the shape…

Probably around $80-$90.

Ok thx

I think b!st’s ice yoyo is the rarest yoyo in the world ;D

1 Like

A FLATSPOT?! That’s going to bring the value all the way down to $500