whats the diference between a large bearing and a small one??

can somebody tell me please??
[move][move]can[/move][/move]
[move][move]you[/move][/move]
[move][move]see[/move][/move]
[move][move]this[/move][/move]
[move][move]???[/move][/move]

small bearing is small (duh), usually causes for higher RPM.
Large bearing is large (DUH), and allows for more traditional, and more string layers.

So when you first started yoyoing you knew the difference? No?
There is no need to try to make him feel belittled.

This is a good page on ball bearings and their sizes.

He was trying to understand that, calm down :smiley: He just asked for what the adnavtages and disadvantages are for each type of bearing :smiley:

Love,

RamzYo

I was only talking about the “DUH”.

small bearings give you tighter binds and a faster spinning yoyo

large bearings give you a larger gap and some people think it makes your yoyo more unresponsive

thats the answer

I think RamzYo is talking to Matts8nike. :wink:

Exactly ://

Ok, let me summarize:
Small bearings are smaller in size and cause for a smaller gap width. This allows for less string layers but causes faster spins and tighter binds even at low RPMs
Large bearings are larger in size which causes for a larger gap width. This allows for more string layers and is the more traditional size. Most bearing types(10Ball, KonKave, SPEED) are made in this size.

does anybody know why the small bearing genesis’s sold faster than the large? on the specs, is the gap the same for the large bearing and the small bearing? does anyone recomend the small bearing for 1a? thanks in advance for any input.

Small bearing versions of yoyos generally sell faster because less are made and they are more unique than the regular ones. Large bearings are almost always wider than small bearings. Some people like them, some people don’t.