large or small bearing

im not sure what the difference is between a large bearing yoyo and a small bearing yoyo. (besides bearing size)

Large Bearing: It can hold More String Layers, and it spins slower
Small Bearing: Faster Spins, Provides tight binds at low RPMs

along with that:
small bearing yoyo’s are, generally speaking, for more precise players. It would be harder to land some tricks for a while but when you can do them you can do it with a large bearing. Large bearing yoyos are easy to practice quick movements but may have you practice the move a few more times.

My favorite bearing is the Hspin D size. Its the best of both worlds.

wat bearing size would you recommend for a advanced player?

Also the yoyos feel different. I can’t really explain it though.
Any of these bearing sizes are good for advanced players. Some just prefer one over the other.
I personally prefer the small bearing.

i prefer vice versa. though its preferance i feel it doesnt make a huge difference.

I dont know about you but I prefer large bearings. :-[

I dont know about you but I prefer large bearings.

same

I like small bearings. But as you can see, many people like different sizes and the sizes even play differently on different yoyos. As a beginner, you won’t really notice too much of a difference and you can develop your preferences later on.

^^^ true I am considering getting the large bearing genesis. I like sb on small yoyos but I haven’t tried it on a large one.

actully that was the yoyo i was considering getting and i wasnt sure wether to get largeor small bearing

Really, theres no big difference between them but a large bearing is just a bit easier to catch! but doesnt matter which one you get they are both about the same!

In my experience, small bearings tend to spin faster, louder, a bit longer, and a tad less smoothly. It doesn’t really make much difference in the long run. What I find to be more influential is gap size, and small bearing yoyos can’t have as big of a gap. I used to think I liked small bearings better, then I tried a half spec in my DNA and found that the smaller gap made a huge difference in play, similar to sb yoyos (an improvement, in my opinion). Actual bearing size just gives a yoyo something of a different feel, try both and see which you like.

I really could never tell the difference on most yoyos other than my wedgie, that thing spun FAST and if you did a bind right after a hard throw its gonna hurt. other than that I really never can tell nor do I really care as long as it plays good

I like the large bearing way over the small bearing

I feel that small bearings are tend to be more responsive but is that just me? :-\

It can’t take as much string layers.